– Manage all activities relating to Human Resources, Compliance in accordance with the law, customer requirements and suitability, meeting the direction of the Board of Directors. Including:
– Make plan for the human resource development, organizational structure and policies in accordance with the medium / long term strategy of the company.
– Personnel management, responsible for the performance of personnel (recruitment, training, appointment, evaluation, welfare …).
– Propose solutions for the efficient use of resources, creating a professional, transparent and harmonious working environment.
– Create good connections between departments / enterprises / member companies.
– Ensure that administrative tasks are carried out systematically and effectively, meeting the needs of both internal and external clients and in accordance with the law.
– Develop and maintain standards and systems to meet customer requirements through evaluations.
– University degree or higher
– Dynamic, enthusiastic and have comprehensive vision.
– At least 3 years experience in equivalent positions in foreign manufacturing companies
– Have good English skills