– Create and develop, in conjunction with senior management, a strategy and action plan for workforce planning, staff recruitment, staff retention (including talent management, talent development, employee relations) and labour law compliance.
– Structure the HR team in an effective and efficient way.
* Manage the recruitment & induction of foreign and local staff:
– Develop recruitment plans for finding the right foreign and local candidates to fill vacancies.
– Use reasonable and cost-effective channels to meet staffing needs of the hiring departments.
– Make sure interview procedures attract the right talent.
– Use psychometric tests for middle and senior level managers to assist us in making the right decisions.
* Compensation & Benefits:
– Develop, maintain and update an attractive, cost-effective pay system, C&B policies and remuneration structure for all levels.
– Prepare annual HR budget (headcounts, labour cost, staff benefits, etc.).
– Keep updated with HR best practices and trends, and make proposals for C&B structure review.
– Conduct market research for compensation and benefits’ trends every 6 months to ensure that our remuneration packages are competitive.
* Training & development and Performance management:
– Support line managers to meet the identified training and development needs.
– Lead, coach and develop the nationwide HR team
* HR policies & procedures, Labour relations:
– Develop, implement and upkeep nationwide HR policies, procedures, etc and make sure the team remain up-to-date.
– Contribute to fostering constructive labour relations by establishing and maintaining good communication with internal departments and external organizations.
– Promote the Apollo English’s, core values and culture, and maintain a conducive work environment.
* Budget management:
– Maintain the approved salary range for each approved position.
– Create an annual recruitment plan and headcount forecast which is linked to the HR budget and following cost constraints.
– Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree. HR professional certifications will be a plus.
– At least 5 years progressive HR generalist experience with 3 years at management level. Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of HR activities.
– Sound understanding and knowledge of Labour law, PIT law, and HR best practices.
– Membership at a professional HR association is preferred.
– Ability to represent the company and maintain good working relations with local authorities.
– Strong leadership, influencing and problem-solving skills.
– Good counseling / advisory skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Vietnamese.
– Professional, proactive, flexible with high energy level.
– Mature, dynamic, confident and extrovert personality.
– Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).