– Provides HR guidance to managers on employee relations issues.
– Acts a single point of contact for employee questions/problems.
– Compliance with all current employment laws. Guides and advises managers in VN employment law matters.
– Provides HR support in organizational change initiatives including job design, communications, terminations, promotions and new hires.
– Investigates and resolves a variety of employee relations issues.
– Works with managers to find solutions to employee performance issues and handles disciplinary actions to conclusion.
– Ensures effective and good working relationships and exchange of best practices with VN HR practices.
– Develops and implements management-employee relations program in order to improve labor relations.
– Ensures fairness and accuracy in HR documentation.
– Ensures consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices.
– Trains on the Code of Conduct and ensure all new hires receive an overview as part of On Boarding process. Updates training annually.
– Ensures a safe work environment and monitors store(s) for compliance.
– Works with management to ensure proper retention of key associates.
– Works to provide an upbeat workplace and workforce in maintaining culture environment approved by the owner.
– Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
– At least 5 years of experiences in HRD or related position.
– Mature individual with a keen business sense coupled strong objective conflict resolution abilities.
– Proven leadership skills in a VN HR environment with a track record of fairness and objectivity.
– Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with highly sensitive matters.
– Proven communication, organizational, and analytical skills.