– Drive performance on business and operations goals/KPIs including store P&L. Deliver execution to and above standards across the system.
– Prepare and implement Operations and customer experience roadmap for the future to support long-term growth plans for the business, with focus on innovating and improving customer and team member experience. Ability to innovate and try new things is key.
– Lead the operations organization across the country (~3000 people), develop leaders, and build the organization for the future. Build a positive, people-oriented culture. Stay in touch with all levels of the organization.
– Support and drive growth from new stores; collaborate on new store locations and development strategy.
– Manage, lead and interact with internal and external stakeholders as required (other function in the organization, Franchisor, Authorities). Represent the voice of customer and store teams in all forums.
– 15-20 Years of experience with demonstrated ability to lead and earn respect and trust of large teams with senior talent
– Experience in F&B or hospitality industry
– Ability to balance people orientation with delivering performance
– High integrity; experience with other multinational/ international organizations