– Manage full spectrum of HR including recruitment; compensation and benefits; employee relations; organizational development.
– Provide advice and counseling to line managers on staff related issues.
– Ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business strategy, HR policies and programs responding to personal needs of employees, HR processes and programs to increase the organization’s capability to change.
– Analyze manpower planning and control staff movements to ensure all are in place as required.
– Enhance communication with all levels and provide feedback of employees’ grievances, concerns, anxiety to relevant HODs and to the CEO.- Organize company-wide recreational activities and outdoor events like family fun day to boost morale of the company employees.
– Work with IT and Finance to develop the HR solution to strengthen control of the work hours and salary payment.
– Be in charge of HR audit to ensure all procedures are aligned with company policies.
– Manage, control Company’s properties and operations of the head office.
– Manage the supply of consumable materials and essential services for all departments and pharmacies of the Company.
– Education level: University degree or above
– 5-year experience as similar responsibilities.
– Good at interpersonal, communication, problem solving, planning and leadership skills.
– Willing to learn, being a good team member.
– Excellent command of spoken & written in English and Vietnamese
– Literate in Microsoft word, Excel, Power point
– Experience in retail or pharmaceutical Company shall be preferred.