– Review job docket instructions to determine requirements of job production.
– Use software applications (CS Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) to perform keyline functions for packaging and prepare files for digital production.
– Perform colour separation and correction.
– Prepare files for proof output.
– Produce keylines in a prepress environment.
– Perform quality control tasks on all work performed following the department.
– Make sure all jobs and materials are properly charged.- Participate in planning meetings when necessary.
– Communicate with Project Managers in North America any information for them to complete the job.
– Graduated in Graphic Arts/Printing or equivalent experience.
– MUST BE fluent in English (compulsory)
– Expert experience in Adobe Illustrator CC
– Intermediate experience with Esko Deskpack plugins for Adobe Illustrator CC
– Clear understanding of packaging graphics workflows, Flexography in particular.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Flexible in working time (Canada and Vietnam zone)
– Ability to work independently, self-managed in works.
– Join the training at Canada around 2 months