– Operate and be responsible for all activities of the company;
– Support, manage and operate the administration of companies within the Group system;
– Develop strategies and deploy new business projects of the Company;
– Support companies in the Group to develop plans: Marketing, business, customer care according to the revenue targets of the company.
– Support companies in the Group to build a system of standard working processes of staff members, improve in all areas of operation of subsidiaries.
– Take overall responsibility for operating and directing the following departments: Business, Accounting, Service and Customer Care Division.
– Regularly report the work and present proposals for submission to the Board of Directors for approval.
– Directly report to CT-BOM periodically (monthly, quarterly …).
– Male, over 40 years old.
– University degree in Business Administration, Economics.
– 05 years of experience at the position of managing and managing the Multi-business Group.
– Skills of strategic planning, evaluation and market analysis
– Good communication and negotiation ability.
– Dynamic in business management. Ability to manage costs.
– Professional style. Reliability and high sense of responsibility.
– Ability to orient staff, develop staff.
– Good computer skills.