– Recruit successful new franchisees for the company. The candidates will be responsible for opening New Master Franchise /Franchise. Responsible for developing franchise network.
– Pitch the Franchise Model to Investor through Calling /Emailing /Meetings .
– Schedule Franchise meetings, call with the investors and taking them to final stage. Timely respond to applicants
– Responsible for holding Company’s Franchise Events , Investor meet & Exhibitions.
– Understand and be able to explain the systems and programs for each of our three franchise brands.
– Lead candidates of franchisees through a complex, multi-stage process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and get them approved as franchisees.
– Assist existing franchisees in recruiting students for their locations.
– Generate and track franchise performance
– Continue to be primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval.
– Understanding of regulation about business and Franchise
– Other Duties as assigned
– Preferably having at least 6-8 years of work experience within a multinational organization
– Extensive sales experience. Strong track record of business development. And exceeding challenging sales results from the previous firms
– Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills (English and Vietnamese) and a high comfort level interacting with franchisees and franchise candidates via telephone and email.
– Highly autonomous and proven ability to manage your own workload effectively
– Recommended: education, franchise, banking, business development background.
– Ability to travel as needed, including weekend
– Ability to work in self-directed environment
– Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or relevant field
– Skills: Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Strategic Sales Planning Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.