– Planning, organizing and directing all aspects of the accounting department including internal controls, product, budget, payment and investment
– Monitor, support & improve for AR collection
– Work and deal with service consulting companies for relating jobs of accounting
– Operate and develop the actual cost accounting system of the company
– Monitor the implementing of the related monthly, periodical reports, tax declaration and tax issues resolution such as VAT, PIT, CIT,… as requirement
– Ensure to compliance with Vietnam accounting standard and company procedures as well as accuracy of all information
– Manage payable accounting for timely and efficient payment to venders in line contracts and company procedure to utilize the cash flow
– Responsible to track and manage the company fixed assets with proper and accurate booking of depreciation
– Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations relating to accounting and finance matters
– Prepare the budget and forecast for financial planning
– Planning for cash flow, periodical analysis and review to point out the best solution with collaborating sales team
– Analyze yearly financial result, and all aspects of financial data to provide useful insights on company financial fund
– Corporate planning with GM and GD in making support, proposal to HQ
– Other special tasks assigned by General Manager
– Sex: Male/Female
– Age: more than 35 years old.
– University degree in related field.
– Have experience in in similar position in manufacturing companies more than 5 years
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
– Strong leadership and result oriented.
– Good verbal, presentation, negotiation and written communication skills
– Ability to work both in team & independently under high pressure
– Good communication in English