– Timely closing of books on a Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly basis. Ensure that there is no variance between Audited Accounts and Unaudited Accounts.
– Analysis of Key Business/Financial indicators in P&L and Balance Sheet and provide timely inputs to Management.
– Submission of Monthly Management reports and Quarterly Reporting pack to the corporate office within the set deadlines.
– Monitoring of Key Financial Indicators in P&L and Balance Sheet to ensure accuracy and reliance of the information.
– Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly Balance Sheet schedules to ensure financial discipline.
– Ensure that all the key financial processes are in place to have effective internal controls. (To set up an Internal Audit function within finance to cover at least 1 process every Quarter)
– Ensure that the Statutory Audit is closed and the Audit reports signed off within the set timelines.
– Ensure timely submission of statutory documents to the Government within the set timelines.
– Good knowledge of CIT, VAT and PIT laws including experience of past assessments done.
– To define a career path for key employees and train them effectively.
– University degree in finance or accounting is required.
– Valid Chief Accountant certificate is mandatory.
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.( Manufacturing experience is preferable )
– CPA/MBA Finance degree is preferable
– Responsibility and Reliability in any situation.
– Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
– Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles including working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
– Effective Communication in English
– Management and Interpersonal skills.
– Computer Knowledge (especially proficiency in SAP and MS Office)