– Make budget plans and options to use capital management in the Group system;
– Manage, mobilize, balance the use of capital in the most effective and tight way for the whole Group system;
– Access to capital sources, domestic and foreign credit institutions;
– Establish investment projects;
– Advise the General Director on financial issues of the Company’s projects being implemented;
– Organize the implementation of financial professional processes to meet the Company’s management requirements from the Corporation to its member companies;
– Develop processes to control operational expenses;
– Periodic report to the General Director.
– University degree in Finance and Accounting
– 05 years of experience as CFO in Groups;
– Have good relations with domestic and foreign capital sources and credit institutions.
– Have a high sense of responsibility in work, professional, honest and straightforward working style;
– Good communication and negotiation skills;
– Good computer skills.