* Raw materials re-search:
– Searching of raw materials suppliers in Vietnam and nearest countries on daily basis;
– Arranging first contact with raw materials suppliers, collecting all necessary information and introducing GJ Company to new suppliers with all conditions and terms.
– Collection of new fabrics for every season according to fashion trend and the needs of brand, Support maintenance of fabric library for new and seasonal collections.
– Coach suppliers on GJ fabric SOP and all test requirements regularly to make sure suppliers are all well-understand about GJ requirements.
– Solid technical know-how of woven, knit and denim.
– Visit local fabric fairs and give report.
– Keep abreast of market information / new technology applying to textile industry to improve supplier performance
– Receiving information from GJ HK Global Sourcing, identify capability of suppliers and sending appropriate inquiries to suppliers, manage price recaps, conduct price negotiation, cost analysis and timeline management
* Production & Order confirmation :
– Receiving order confirmation from GJ RU/HK offices.
– Checking with GJ HK Global Sourcing, and Chief officer for allocating : capacity/ leadtime, price.
– Sending order for supplier for confirmation, feedback to head office for reconfirmation of order, and further following (signing, payments arrangement)
– Establish quality standard for bulk production to ensure right quality is delivered to all production units to follow up
– Check PPS against quality standard
– Monitor on-time shipments of raw materials
– Cooperating with Production for any issues arise, provide solutions in case of fabric failure.
* Supplier management :
– Updating GJ suppliers matrix base.
– Building up business relation with new suppliers;
– Manage suppliers performance including time, cost and quality; issue KPIs.
– Mill evaluation of new fabric supplier
– At least 3 years solid experience in garment factory management
– Proficiency in English
– Able to work in dynamic working environment
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Have good knowledge about fabric