- Manage team:
– Organize, assign, supervise, and support staffs in team in daily professional activities.
– Directly recruit, train, and guide staffs within the management.
– Plan annual business activities/goals and allocate sales target to corresponding groups or individuals in team.
– Direct debt collection and responses to appropriate customer according to the company’s provisions.
Manage recruitment consultancy activities and customer database:
– Recommend to customer about recruitment plan (meetings/contracts).
– Handle contract from the beginning till the end, based on the procedures and policies of company.
– Conduct interview candidates to determine suitable candidates for vacancies.
– Follow up customer’s account and collect the recruiting fee on time.
– Achieve personal sales target and co-operate with colleagues.
– Identify potential clients/candidates in the recruitment market.
– Business development by building/maintaining good relationships with customer/candidates.
– Cooperate with consultants to meet team’s business goals.
– Be responsible for reaching sales target of individual and team.
– Plan to prevent and handle risks in the area of responsible business.
– Ensure proper and adequate information flow within the permissible limits; not disclose information to unrelated people in order not to affect the Company’s business; or have activities opposed to the interests of the company.
– Advise Director on the policies and regimes compared to market and client systems to expand and develop the business market; and propose effective business strategy.
– Regularly monitor feedback from customers, information about competitors and market in order to map out the plan, right and timely decisions.
– Perform other duties as required.
– At least +3 years’ experience in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Management & at least 2 years’ experience in management level
– Having knowledge about recruitment, business development, and team management.
– Willing to work under pressure
– Having leadership qualities/management
– Flexibility in handling arising situations and adapt to current working conditions.
– Ability to interact well with senior candidates, employers, employees, customers inside and outside the company.