Field Sales Management
– Responsible for developing & achieving Branch / Region sales budget through managing Branch / Region funnel and driving subordinate teams to ensure achievement of Branch Region sales budget.
– Responsible for Branch / Region P&L, effectively control expenses and drive down working capital.
– Manage customer relationship and promote customer satisfaction and market share growth.
– Enhance customer penetration for responsible Branch / Region, increase number and volume of transactions per customer.
– Review and approve sales forecast for Operations Department to facilitate inventory order.
– Evaluate and actively manage dealers where necessary to maximize customer penetration, and responsible for their performance to ensure alignment with company practices.
– Maintain high level of customer satisfaction at all times, ensure a positive brand image amongst customers.
– Actively evaluate regular external OUTREACH survey results and develop strategies to continuously improve on results.
– Prepare regular reports in a timely manner and attend country management meetings to review performance.
Business / Budget Planning
– Prepare and recommend Branch / Region sales budget plans for approval, with particular emphasis on constantly improving on Organisation, Goals, Strategies and Measures that will enhance the effectiveness of FSS team.
– Participate in the quarterly forecast exercise and annual budget setting.
– Report against agreed KPI’s to ensure that progress against the business plan is measured, and that any gaps identified are remedied if appropriate to do so.
– Set targets, performance measures and levels of accountability for all direct reports.
– Inculcate the culture of following the SPARKS methodology within the team and embrace the usage of IT apps include Dominate, SPARKS and Dashboard.
– Strong advocator of performance management and develop a performance-driven culture in the team.
– Coach and develop subordinates on important aspects of work performance, and where appropriate recommend development plans for further improvement in areas of poor performance.
– Actively create opportunities to facilitate teamwork and sharing best practices.
– Take responsibility and actively manage the screening, selection and recruitment of direct subordinates.
– Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.
– Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Biomedical or medical related disciplines or its equivalent.
– Over 12 years working experience in a Sales & Marketing role in the Healthcare Industry, of which 5 – 8 years in position of director.
– In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare Industry.
– Strong network with customers (doctors and hospital management)
– Excellent business and financial acumen.
– Able to travel outstation or oversea when required.
– [Possess own transport]