– Review all entries booked in the system and monthly balance schedules and reconciliations.
– Preparing in timely & accurate generation of management reports monthly, yearly closing or even ad-hoc basis to Finance Director.
– Review & analysis cost efficiency and KPI performance.- Follow up bill of material and analysis product cost price including analysis of the impact of price and volume
– Managing contribution margin analysis by product grade- Assist in timely & accurate submission of required documentation to relevant authorities as per the law & regulation of Vietnam.
– Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly consolidation reporting package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts.
– Review the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner.
– Assist to revise & implement internal controls to the operations to detect & prevent fraud & errors.
– Prepare ad-hoc, quarterly & yearly budgets/ forecasts.
– Graduated Bachelor Degree in Auditing – Finance – Accounting.
– At least 5 years’ experience in multinational manufacturing companies
– Experience in IFRS reporting, experience from process industry of advantage.
– Experience in using ERP system, AX Dynamics or Axapta or SAP is preferable; excellent in excel.
– Fluent in English is a must
– Open communication, own initiative.