– Under supervision of CFO manage and operate existing accounting and production reporting systems.
– Structure, implement and maintain:
o Adequate List of Accounts
o Adequate Accounting Processes
o Organization of Accountants, both in house and outsourced
o Interface with ERP System with respect to Balance Sheet items, Inventory Management, Operational data such as material usage etc., Material purchases, Sales invoicing, Administration and other costs.
o On a regular basis: Update latest regulations, policies on accounting and tax; Cooperate with auditor to prepare yearly financial; Support other Departments in accounting activities
– With General Director, director of sales and director of Technology establish reports required.
– Based on the agreed reports:
o Establish regular reporting.
o Over time identify more relevant key performance indicators and
– Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
– Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
– Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
– Assisting Chief Accountant in recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
– Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
– Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
– Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
– Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
– Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger.
– Preparing monthly management reporting under IFRS including but not limited to P&L, cash flow and profitability reports.
– Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
– Reconciles finished goods inventories
– Minimum of 4 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment in Vietnam
– Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
– Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
– Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or other ERP a plus.
– Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
– Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
– Preferably holding a professional qualification from overseas or working towards one, such as CMA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
– Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
– Ability to quickly learn new changes in the accounting and legal framework.
– Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and responsible team-player.
– Strong communication skills, both written and oral, in English.
– Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
– Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
– Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.