– Manage, coordinate work, take responsibility for technical issues of the project.
– Prognosis of potential hazards during construction.
– Avoid wasting maximum, avoid losing prestige affect the company, always save the most effective.
– Manage and assign human resources for specific tasks.
– Planning and operating objectives of the project, organizing the implementation, monitoring, speeding up, control and reporting results to the PM / BOM periodically or extraordinarily
– Prepare procedures for checking the quality of works (based on standards + regulations issued by the company + combine experience to avoid damage to the company).
– Coordinate with contractors and other stakeholders for the construction according to the design dossiers, ensuring the quality and progress
Working in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang is required
– University degree in Management / Construction / Architecture
– At least 8 years of experience in the field or equivalent position
– Complete at least 02 hotel projects
– Fluency in English and computer software such as MS. Office, Autocad, Microsofl project, Etab
– Skills: Management, communication, teamwork, negotiation, analysis of construction prognosis.