– Develop annual marketing plans including operational plans, budget plans, distribution channel orientation and communication for projects.
– Build and deploy communication channels, organize events and implement Marketing plans for the Company’s products, projects, and brand promotion.
– Organize collecting and analyzing industry information, market demands to advise the Executive Board to orient, market positioning, and locate products to meet market demands.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of current products & services, thereby analyzing and researching to implement improvements and enhance the quality of products and services of the Company.
– Implement, coordinate to deploy, monitor marketing activities and evaluate the effectiveness of each specific activity.
– Participate in evaluating product’s price, proposing appropriate pricing strategies to improve competitiveness.
– Understand online marketing; choose suitable types to approach each customer. Capture and update emerging trends in the market. Provide marketing plan orientations include: Online Media Planning (Viral campaigns, online media campaigns, social marketing campaigns, banner ads, microsite idea) and Online CRM Marketing (Email/SMS Marketing, Database Development strategy)
– Organize and participate in events, training programs, marketing programs approved by the Board of Directors.
– At least 5 years of experience in the same position. Strong in Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing
– Trade marketing experience is a plus.
– Experience in developing 4P Marketing strategy and implementing 4P plan.
– Knowledge: online and offline advertising tools; B2B, B2C trade.
– Ability to plan and implement communication plans quarterly and yearly.
– Ability to manage and use budget appropriately and effectively
– Ability to manage groups & teamwork
– Capture and handle flexible problems, can adapt quickly
– Have relationship with media advertising companies
– Can work under pressure
– English proficiency at 4 skills