– Checking and monitoring the safety of management plans, quality, volume, budget and schedule for the project
– Coordinating relevant departments to solve problems related to design, development, payment
– Coordinating to contractors to solve problems on the construction site to ensure the project is not interrupted
– General management of the implementation of construction drawings, construction measures to ensure the construction
– Doing other tasks required by the Construction Manager
– Monitoring and evaluating the progress and volume of work done by the Contractors
– Checking the construction completion dossiers related to the construction
– Supervising the pre-acceptance test of construction on site
– Participating in other tasks as required by the Construction Manager.
Working in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang is reqiured
– University / University degree in Construction / Architecture
– Minimum 3 years experience in the field and equivalent position
– Fluency in English and MS. Office, Autocad and computational software
– Skills: teamwork, negotiation, calculation of prognosis in construction.