– Responsible for all internal business functions, including finance, HR, marketing, sales, and operations.
– Working closely with the CEO, the COO will be responsible for setting the company’s annual and quarterly priorities as well as developing and implementing a plan to achieve them.
– Responsible for developing corresponding key results and the corporate financial targets/ KPIs.
– Responsible for tracking performance against key metrics on a weekly basis and reporting out to the team. Eventually, the COO will move up into a CEO position, allowing the owner to focus on design full-time.
– Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally; continually finds ways to improve processes
– Develops and implements growth strategies
– Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
– Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
– Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
– Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
– Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
– Proven at least 5 years of experiences as COO or any relevant role
– Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
– Understanding of business functions including finance, HR, marketing, sales, and operations.
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Aptitude in problem solving and decision making
– Experience in the Fashion or Hospitality industry is preferred