CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. If you think you’re able to help us transform our organization into a modern, productive and inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Build criterias and evaluation process KPI. Establish KPIs, monitoring and evaluation capacity of staff periodically monthly or quarterly.
- Rebuild salary regulation (3P), bonus policy – welfare and incentives – encouraging workers.
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives