– Advise the board of directors, and directly handle accounting operations in accordance with the company situation.
– Organize directly and inspect how to use and manage of expenses, assets, and capital of the Company.
– Organize the system of bookkeeping accounts, accounting documents, Incomes Taxes balances and accounting procedures in accordance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards.
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annually accounting reports, in accordance with the Vietnamese accounting system and budget requirements of the Company.
– Organize and operate a system of accounting and archiving documents, reports and related documents systematically, professionally.
– Guide timely implementation of financial and accounting regimes and regulations promulgated for the company, for the staff members of the accounting system.
– Synthesize and analyze the business and financial company situation to ensure the management work of the Board of Directors.
– College Degree or above. Majoring in accounting, finance or relevant fields.
– Having 3-5 years of experience in the position equivalent
– Having experience in handling receipt, document, reports
– Be honest, agile, enthusiastic, logical thinking, and can work under pressure.
– Can read and understand English folders.
– Excellent Microsoft office skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations.