– Control and maintain full set of accounting system including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Statement, Cashbook and General Ledger.
– Check monthly payroll for approval of CEO and General Director.
– Control operational and capital expenditures making sure those expenditures are within approved budgets (as applicable).
– Prepare monthly Personal Income Tax, Withholding Tax and other Statutory Financial reports and ensure all the required tax reports are submitted on time.
– Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis.
– Review summarize and analyze collection report.
– Prepare annual budgets, Quarterly forecasts, and Monthly Management Reports.
– Supervise posting of all transactions related to fixed assets in the subsidiary ledger with record maintained by every department/unit.
– Check and verify Payment vouchers for approval of General Director/CEO.
– Analyse income and expenditure, Monthly financial statements consolidation and Management report.
– Approve all recordings in the subsidiary ledgers for operational accounts.
– Check all postings in the general ledger and prepare the Trial Balance.
– Consolidate the Vietnamese Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheets.
– Prepare, coordinate and complete all audit requirements, be responsible for external auditors.
– Manage, plan and control Cash Flows, including placements of excess funds into better interest-yielding term deposits.
– Liaise with banks for loans and credit facilities.
– Review annual and term debit notes for students.
– Review credit notes for student refund.
– Be familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations.
– Perform other duties given by Business Director.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. CA or MBA in Accounting/Finance is an advantage.
– At least 3 years at the same position in a large organization.
– Excellent Microsoft office skills.
– Able to work with minimal direction.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations.
– Good command of English.