– Demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative communication & experience, comfort working with internal and external stakeholders including major retailers
– Proficient in Excel, and/or other data tools to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design sustainable improvements and solutions
– Team player
– A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
– A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently
– A strong sense of ownership in your work
– A good mix of analytical, technical, and operational
– Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement projects from start to finish in a resource-constrained environment
– A strong analytical skill set, comfortable manipulating large data sets and an understanding of databases and data integrity principles
* Content Curation
– Has the passion and ability to find, curate and promote products and categories that encourage users to browse, shop & search for daily groceries & necessities
– Connect & inspire Chopp’s community of users by creating healthy lifestyle themes, developing contents, and executing on Chopp’s platforms
– Experimenting with different content & formats to drive traffic & promote Chopp’s catalog externally
* Data Manipulation
– Pulling, sanitizing, and analyzing data; applying critical thinking to make recommendations; and informing major catalog and operations decisions.
– Build & document processes for major areas like Item Setup, Data Sync up, Publishing, Out of stock, Customer care issues etc, and clearly identify ownership for each step in the flow
– Work with cross-functional teams to onboard everyone on the processes defined.
– Build close working relationships with all cross-functional teams to execute and monitor process execution
* Project Management
– Be the data backbone and project management link supporting Chopp’s partner and operational priorities, and the primary technical point of contact with numerous retailer partners.
– Working at the edge of expansion – supporting and refining existing operations – you will own the launching of new partners and markets.
– Be an expert on Chopp’s data processing systems and act as a resource for other team members across the company in the diagnosis, planning, and execution of data catalog projects.
– Work cross-functionally with our world-class Engineering, Marketing/ Growth, and Operations teams.