– Plan activities and coordinate with others autonomously to ensure maximum sales impact and effectiveness across assigned customers or markets.
– Contribute to team success and capability development
– Working with others, identify and develop opportunities to grow the business with customers and introduce innovative or more efficient practices, processes or technologies.
– Ensure the sales team’s requirements and standards are met through own contribution and by coaching and collaborating with others to achieve the highest standards of customer service, reliability, efficiency and sustainability in safety and environmental performance
– Maximise profitability by taking ownership of sales results beyond the immediate team or sales area even when not directly or personally responsible for the overall end+to+end process for delivering the service.
– Assess customers effectively and weigh alternative sales approaches to ensure an optimal mix of service offerings to meet their broadest needs. Shape the views of others to achieve commitment beyond the immediate selling process.
– Individual New Business Development:
+ Ensure 10 client visits per week occur and reported using our Global CRM system
+ Maintain a personal Sales Pipeline Value and Segmentation
+ Achieve a Hit Rate of 25%
+ Actively question and generate 4 x Sales Leads per month for the Toll network
+ Convert client’s leads to GP in line with agreed objectives
+ Increment and maximise new business opportunity to their full potential by gaining all trade lanes and extending 3PL services.
+ Develop the agreed product mix between Ocean, Air and Other (if applicable)
+ Deliver new business GP in line with personal targets set, aligned with the global standard of 2.5x Return on Cost
– University Degree or above majoring in Business Administration, Logistics, Economics
– Global forwarding & selling experience: 5 years with 3 years selling
– Fluent in English
– Feels comfortable in professional/formal settings and when meeting people
– Prefers adopting a structured approach to tasks
– Optimistic; looks for the positive aspects of situations
– Takes responsibility for tasks, agreed timeframes and outputs