– Identify and manage the opportunity pipeline by key end-user
– Create strategies by end-user, product and customer.
– Drive the penetration of Pressure Sensitive Technologies in the labeling and packaging of FMCG Pharmaceutical applications.
– Enhance market intelligence by tracking key trends, sizing the market, monitoring key competitors
– Develop and implement educational strategies for use with the sales force, customer service, channel partners, design agencies, and end-users.
– Identify and manage critical alliances with channel partners.
– Develop and implement AOP and strategic plans for share gain and incremental growth.
– Drive market growth utilizing Large Account Management Process.
– Conducts sales presentations, writes up sales plans or sales proposals and negotiates with customers’ key executives to win significant sales orders.
– Conduct seminars, innovation day or any in house training programs at end user side to promotecompany brand, products, new applications, sustainability etc to generate more business opportunities.
– A Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or other relevant discipline is required.
– Minimum of 7-10 years working experience within the FMCG or pharmaceutical packaging industry.
– Packaging experience highly valued. Candidates should have relevant experience in marketing and/or packaging design.
– Solid understanding of the FMCG, pharmaceutical packaging industry.
– Significant experience with BD in the FMCG, pharmaceutical Packaging Industry – with exposure to general business/management issues and their resolution.
– High degree of personal integrity; sense of duty to contribute meaningfully and an attitude willing to share credit for accomplishment, leadership skills in multi-functional team settings.
– Fluent in business English, excellent written and verbal communications skills.