– Manage assigned staffs from Quality Control and Technical divisions in order to meet sales target and requirements
– Work closely and Cooperate with Marketing and Technical Managers in ensuring day to day activities are consistent and meet the customer satisfaction
– Establish and maintain an effective rapport with QC / technical peers and other relevant departments and use this relationship to help develop a spirit of cooperation and commitment.
– Accept responsibility for the control of Laboratory activities aimed at enhancing the efficiency of the Laboratory or the capability of the technical group as a whole
– Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline
– At least 5 years of experience in Coating Industries to manage the Laboratory and technical service including trouble shooting in the lab and customer’s place.
– Experience on various type of coatings such as floor coating, metal coatings, Auto refinish is an added advantage.
– Good knowledge of paint formulation including the coating on plastics, paint manufacturing, production, EHS and laboratory processes.
– Good experience and knowledge of paint mixing, testing & color matching especially metallic color shades.
– Familiar of coating raw materials knowledge, sourcing and suppliers
– Excellent leadership skill in managing group of staffs. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
– Good written, oral and presentation skill in English and Vietnamese.