* General Accounting
– Lead the accounting function, select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors (e.g., tax advisors, accounting firms), supervise general ledger maintenance, asset accounting and the production of financial reports such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, management financial reports, cash flow reports, tax declarations and returns, and regulatory reports, present findings and recommendations to the top executive group and/or Board, and ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time, in order to provide senior management with accurate and timely information to make financial decisions.
– Manage treasury, analyse the organisation’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments, funding sources, and other financial instruments that will meet these cash flow needs; act as co-authorized bank signatory, monitor transactions in order to ensure alignment of cash with validated forecast.
* Internal and External audits
– Coordinating the internal and external audits; follow up and keep track process;
* IT Professional Solutions
– Develop, implement and maintain the accounting system in order to ensure that set-up and utilization are aligned with COA and management requirements.
* People Management
– Motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment gradings in order to secure a committed and efficient team
– Proven working experience as Accounting Manager with a minimum of 6 years of solid accounting experience in a corporate environment, preferably in FMCG industry.
– Fluent English and Vietnamese in reading, writing, and communication
– Good knowledge of Vietnam taxation and legal accounting with experience to deal with tax authorities
– Have a systematic approach and be able to document clearly the proposed changes
– Self-starter, able to manage works in priorities under pressure