– Responsible for directing an organization, overall Accounting – Admin Department
– Oversee all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
– Design and coordinate a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
– Implementation and maintenance of Accounting Information System
– Work with auditors on annual audits.
– Liaise with other departments for Accounting documents and Information.
– Cash management and Cash flow forecasting, Cash balances, and weekly Cash reporting.
– Prepare Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Budget quarterly.
– Make year-end analysis, schedules preparation for review.
– Prepare costs vs. budget reviews, analyze variances.
– Manage accounting-admin staffs.
– Human resources and personnel management: recruitment, regulation, payroll, registration, leave
– Write and update personnel/HR policies and processes.
– Make any legally procedures related to employees (including labor contract, salary, social health insurance, commend, reward decision)
– Manage employee performance appraisal exercise
– Edit labor regulation, safety sanitation regulation and train the workers for these rules
– Bachelor degree in Accounting – Auditing.
– At least 5 years’ experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of Assistant Finance Controller or Financial Controller.
– Fluent in English, proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point.
– Fluent in doing various kind of the financial reports.
– Ability working under high pressures, and manage multiple tasks.
– Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
– Strong knowledge of Labor Laws and Statutory requirement in Vietnam.
– Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.