* Accounting supports:
– Accountancy (day-to-day bookkeeping)
– Employee’ reimbursements payment processing
– Compliance with local laws & regulations as well as with IFRS in the areas of corporate compliance, accounting standards, taxes, statutory reporting /filing and corporate governance.
– Interface to local parties and departments in Germany
– Contract management
– Fixed assets management
– Expenses processing /Accounts payable/ Accounts receivable
– Invoices/receipts management and filing
– Corporate/Management reporting
– Office/warehouse environment maintenance.
– Assist with warehouse management and order processing
– Travel management: business trips arrangements including transportation and accommodation.
– Management of oil card, company cell phone, telephone card… etc.
– Determine needs and orders for office supplies, equipment, repairs and maintenance services under budget.
– Survey and coordinate with potential vendors for general office facilities and maintenance.
– Interview arrangements.
– Apply/renew Visa for employees.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting optional Controlling
– 1+ years practical experience in accounting and controlling
– Excellent bookkeeping and administrative skills
– Experience with SAP System and a good working knowledge of Excel will be an added advantage.
– Familiar with Vietnam accounting and tax laws
– Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
– Flexibility and hands-on approach
– Strong oral and written communication skills in English; average communication in Mandarin will be an advantage
– Be patient with correct numbers and reconciliation