Leadership and Team development
- Supervise of a team of 2 AP accountants that could grow upon business development
- Select and hire employees for the groups mentioned above.
- Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
Accounting and Reporting
- Liaise with other department and sites to get sufficient supporting documents for payment and recording in accounting system correctly and timely.
- Checking the Requests for payment (RFP) for supporting documents (i.e. legalization, reasonableness and correctness of suppliers’ invoice and other supporting documents.)
- Recording the transactions in accounting system (account payable and expenses).
- Manage accounts payable and expenses processes
- Ensure follow-up with suppliers/relevant internal stakeholders on rejected invoices are properly done
- Ensure reconciliation with suppliers are made and payment discrepancies are resolved on a timely manner
- Ensure that actions on AP statements from vendors are diligently carried out to resolve any dispute or overdue invoices
- Review and manage Accounts payables exception reports for the Vietnam
- Provide resolution of R12 (Oracle) errors and other necessary accounting advice relating to Account Payables
- Provide resolution on employee Expenses claim errors, incomplete information on a timely manner
- Support reconciliation and proper accounting of VAT, withholding tax and/or any other tax requirements pertaining to Accounts Payable and Employee expenses processes
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Compliance and Quality Improvement
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions and Employee Expenses Audit process to ensure adherence to company guidelines and local requirements
- Streamline internal processes to ensure most efficient operational standards
- Process Owner of the P2P process and focusing on standardization of the process
- Test, document, report and monitor controls as per the Internal Control systems on frequent basis. Implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop and implement KPI’s for AP team
- Act as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants (Accenture) where applicable to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Address team and process performance issues and makes recommendations for timely actions.
- Participate in various projects involving our enterprise accounting and reporting system.
- Ensure rapid and precise response across the team to request of internal customers and stakeholders on all matters relating to Accounts Payable and employee Expenses audit
- Provide accounting assistance where necessary and responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.